Larkfield House truly is a home away from home
Situated in Killarney, within a 20-minute walk from the town centre, the family-run Larkfield House B&B offers free private parking and free WiFi throughout.
All of our rooms have private en suite shower and toilet facilities, tea/coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV, hairdryer and radio.
In the mornings, Larkfield House B&B offers a choice of a continental or full/partial Irish breakfast. Gluten-free diets can be catered for.
Within a 10-minute walk guests can find a shopping village and restaurants.
Each room includes some tourist information and Larkfield House can arrange bus tours for guests, along with golf and fishing trips. The bed and breakfast is 3 km from INEC and within 3 km of St Mary's Cathedral. Killarney Racecourse is also just 3 km away.
We have a range of modern amenities available as standard to help make your stay more comfortable, these include:
- Private bathroom with Shower
- TV in bedroom
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge
- Smoke Free House
- Full Irish or Continental Breakfast available - Early Breakfast option upon request
- Coeliac Friendly B&B - Gluten free diets catered for
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed)
- Electronic Vehicle Charge point nearby
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Tourist Info Available
- Cycle Hire, Golf & Fishing can be arranged
- Bus Tours can be arranged
- Bookings/Tickets for local Restaurants/Shows can be arranged